Xiaomi is making a mark with its advanced feature Smart Phones at a cheaper price, we have seen Flipkart Sales have been so high and people still wait for owning one Xiaomi Mi3.
Literally “Xiaomi Tech”, or “little rice” is a privately owned Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing. It is one of China’s biggest electronics companies that designs, develops, and sells smartphones, mobile apps, and consumer electronics. Since the release of its first smartphone in August 2011, Xiaomi has gained market share in mainland China and expanded into developing a wider range of consumer electronics. The company’s founder and CEO is Lei Jun, China’s 23rd richest man according to Forbes. The company has over 3,000 employees, mainly in mainland China, Malaysia,Singapore, and is expanding to other countries such as India, and Indonesia.
Xiaomi is throwing competition to leading Smart Phone manufacturers including Samsung, Apple and Nokia with its elegant design, Powerful, advanced features and yet keeping the price very low.
Now comes Xiaomi Mi4:
Here are the specs in a nutshell:
- Stainless steel frame
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801(MSM8974-AC) chipset, 3GB RAM, 16/64GB Flash
- 5-inch 1080p IPS Sharp/ Japan Display OGS (One Glass Solution) display, very high color gamut (84% of NTSC range)
- 13MP rear camera, f1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording (Sony IMX 214)
- 8MP front camera, f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX 219)
- 3080 mAh internal battery, quick charging at 9V/1.2A or 5V/2A
- Swappable back plate
- UMTS & TDD-LTE support (international FDD-LTE availability TBA)
- Approx. $320 (16GB) and $400 (64GB)
- Android OS – Android 4.4 KitKat
Let’s wait to see how much noise does the Mi4 make in the Online shopping mart.