Waiting for Micromax Canvas 4 specifications release? just hold your nerves a bit and read this post!
We present Lava Xolo Play T1000!
As picture shows, Xolo T1000 is expected to feature the first of its class 1.5 GHz Quad Core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor and mote specifications as follows
- The device comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory
- The device has a 4.7-inch HD IPS OGS display
- The phone features an 8 MP primary camera
- The phone also features a 2 MP front-facing camera
- The phone runs Android v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Coming to the USP of the device i.e., the Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- Quad-Core with a 5th Battery-Saver Core** – NVIDIA’s innovative Variable SMP architecture (PDF 919 KB) enables four performance cores to be used for max burst, when needed, with each core independently and automatically enabled and disabled based on workload. The single battery-saver core (or companion core) handles low-power tasks like active standby, music, and video, and is transparent to the OS and applications.
- NVIDIA Direct Touch* – This is a patent-pending architecture that improves touch responsiveness and reduces power consumption by offloading a portion of the touch processing onto the Tegra 3 processor.
- 3D Stereo Gaming* – This capability leverages the award-winning NVIDIA 3D Vision® technology to automatically, and in real-time, convert OpenGL based games and apps into Stereo 3D.
- NVIDIA PRISM Display Technology* – PRISM (or Pixel Rendering Intensity and Saturation Management) reduces a mobile device’s backlight power while simultaneously enhancing the pixel color to deliver the same visual quality with substantially extended battery life.
So,after viewing these results and specs, wanna hurry for canvas 4?? Just decide and leave your comments below!
Note: All the specifications are taken from different sources and are not formally announced. We will revert back when the phone is formally announced by the Lava company. Stay tuned.